What we believe
- We believe the Bible is the inspired and only infallible written Word of God.
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through believing in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead and confessing with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord."
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit empowering and enabling the Christian to live a holy life in this present world, and to minister as Jesus did.
- We believe that Baptism is an ordinance of the Church.
- We believe in the resurrection of all men, both the saved and the lost. The saved shall be raised to everlasting life and the lost to everlasting condemnation.